WVRV “The River” Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary.
2. You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to participate in promotional events or On-Air Contests. Minimum age of requirement may be 21 (twenty-one) at times.
3. Contest are open to the public, with the exception of employees of Stroh Communications, participating sponsors, former employees, employees of all other radio stations in a 60-mile radius, immediate family members of the aforementioned and/or persons residing in their household(s).
4. One winner per household per 30(thirty) day period. One winner per 90(ninety) day period on prizes valued over 100 (one hundred) dollars.
5. Stroh Communications may amend or change these rules without prior notice.
6. Prizes given away are 'as is' and Stroh Communications shall not be held liable for failure of a participating sponsor(s) to deliver said prizes.
7. Prizes are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
8. All state local and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
9. Winner(s) agree that their likeness, name, photo and/or voice may be used for promotional purpose by Stroh Communications and/or its participating sponsors free of compensation.
10. All prizes must be claimed in person at Stroh Communications of Montgomery, located at 1359 Carmichael Way, Montgomery, AL 36106 30 (thirty) days of winning or prize will be forfeited. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00(eight) am to 5:00 (five) pm. Winner may be required to show picture identification to claim certain prizes. All cash awards will be awarded in the form of check and may be claimed after 14(fourteen) days of winning. In the event the value of the prize(s) is over $599.00 (five hundred-ninety nine) dollars winner(s) will receive the appropriate Internal Revenue Service form(s) for tax purposes.
11. All information acquired during contesting will become the sole property of Stroh Communications, and will be destroyed or securely stored at our facility.
12. Certain events may require participant(s) to sign waiver documentation releasing Stroh Communications of any and all liability that may be incurred due to bodily injury, loss of income, employment or any and all other extenuating circumstances that may result from participating in the event.
13. Stroh Communications of Montgomery may terminate a contest(s) at anytime with no prior written or vocal notice. In the event of any tie, a random drawing will be held to determine a sole winner. Any person and or persons who use fraudulent means to win a prize(s) will be disqualified from any and all current or future promotions.
14. Violation of any of the official rules will result in immediate forfeiture of all prizes and may result in a permanent ban on participating in any future promotional events by Stroh Communications and its participating sponsors.